Subject to the separate specific written sales agreement, the following additional terms and conditions shall be applicable to the sales of goods or services as stated on this delivery note:
1) Goods sold are not returnable.
2) You are to make payment in full in accordance with the payment term hereon. Late payment interest at the rate of 1% per month on the amount outstanding from due date up to and including date of payment, shall be charged accordingly.
3) The ownership of the goods shall only be passed to the Buyer on full payment of invoice amount.
4) For our mutual protection, kindly issue your cheque crossed & payable to Sharp Singapore Electronics Corporation Pte. Ltd. and indicate “A/C Payee/Not Negotiable” and invoice number. In the case of foreign currency payments, please telegraphic transfer (T.T.) to Mizuho Bank Ltd Singapore Branch Sharp Singapore Electronics Corporation Pte. Ltd. A/cs No. 10849200220
5) The word warranty is applicable only to those equipment sold with Warranty / Guarantee cards issued specifically and are subject to the terms and conditions of these warranty cards or requisition thereof. No warranty / guarantee cards or requisition shall be issued for consumables, accessories, spare parts, electronic components and non-Sharp products.
6) Please check and contact our accounts dept. or sales persons or sales dept. for any clarification.
7) The sales and delivery are subject to Singapore Goods & Services Tax. Zero-rated GST is only applicable in accordance with the GST law and the buyer or its agent shall furnish the necessary documents as required by the GST law or approved guidelines.
(B) IMPORT AND EXPORT
Where import or export is required by the buyer for the Sharp products purchased under this agreement or invoice, the following clauses shall be applicable :-
1) Buyer is responsible for obtaining an import license and other governmental approval or permit required in Buyer’s or importing country, and failure in procuring such requirement for whatever reason shall not constitute force majeure, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2) This contract shall be subject to acquisition of any necessary export license or permit from the Singapore government or its agency, or the government or its agency of any other country where the merchandise is produced. Should such export license or permit be refused, Seller shall have the right to cancel, without incurring any liability on his part, this contract in whole or in part, provided, however, that such cancellation shall be effective only with respect to the merchandise to which such refusal of the export license or permit extends.
3) It is further agreed that if Seller cannot export the merchandise specially manufactured for Buyer under either Buyer’s or Seller’s brand to the destination specified on the face hereof because of import or export restrictions or regulations of whatsoever nature imposed against the merchandise. Seller shall have the right to sell the merchandise elsewhere without creating any liability on the part of Seller and Buyer shall pay to Seller any expenses incurred by Seller as a result of selling the merchandise elsewhere.
4) Goods sold under the special term of “For export only” are strictly for re-export to specified countries only. The goods are not approved for local use.